“What happens when people open their hearts?”
How to Donate
To make a donation of an amount you prefer, single donation or recurring donations, please use one of the following methods:
You can donate easily and securely by scanning the QR Code, using the SnapScan App.
If you are using a mobile device, follow this link: https://pos.snapscan.io/qr/H3VSM7yp
You may prefer to make an off-line bank deposit by using the following Banking Details
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Name: SA Red Cross Society, Cheque Account
Account Number: 001355929
Please use your name as the reference
As a humanitarian emergency response organisation, we must always be ready to meet changing demands throughout South Africa. We need support that covers the breadth of Red Cross work rather than a single project. It gives us the flexibility to respond immediately, wherever and whenever we are needed. Flexible donations give the South African Red Cross Society the opportunity to effectively use the donations, to help those in need during the COVID-19 pandemic and at any particular time. With your help, we could do so much more.
What Your Donations Achieve
- Assist Government with COVID-19 activities such as testing, contact tracing and screening.
- Provide education on how to prevent a second COVID-19 wave
- Buy a blanket or a mattress for a disaster victim.
- Buy a first aid kit that can save a life in an emergency.
- Install water stations to promote healthy living.
- Buy food parcels and hot meals to support vulnerable households.
- Train members of the public in life-saving first aid skills.
- Train and equip volunteers provide to provide services on community level.