Based: KZN Provincial Office Durban North
Salary Package: R8 000.00
The primary purpose of the position is to provide financial and administrative services according to SARCS organisational policies and guidelines and provide financial monitoring in line with internal financial policies and legal compliance.
- Provide financial support services to assist with the effective and efficient operation of the finance department.
- Preparation of paperwork for payments and payments to be processed on Standard Bank CAATs System.
- Updating cashbooks, reconciling working advances and budget analysis.
- Bank recons.
- Maintenance of a proper filing system, postage, receipt of donations and letters of thanks sent out to donors.
- Creditors and Debtors.
- Asset maintenance.
- Petty Cash.
- Prepare documents for audit.
- Other ad hoc duties may be assigned as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualification (Diploma / Degree in Finance / Accounting) at least 1 year course.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role and industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Zulu would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and the Internet
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment (Computer, Fax, Photocopier, Binding, Laminating)
- Able to work with little supervision
- Well organized and diligent
- Good people skills and communication skills (both verbal and written) in at least two of the provincial languages
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, the ability to prioritize.
Drivers Licence Code 8 with experience.
Must not reside further than 15 km from the destination site.
BBBEE position – only candidates who fit the demographic will be considered.
Please email / fax a comprehensive CV to email@example.com / 086 455 3871 for attention Hayley Morgan National HR Manager
Closing Date: 27 October 2017