Salary Package: R5 000.00
The overarching purpose of a Branch Administrator is to provide administrative and clerical support to ensure effective and efficient operations of the branch.
- Preparation of paperwork for payments and payments to be processed on Standard Bank CAATs System
- Updating cashbooks, reconciling working advances and budget analysis.
- Maintenance of a proper filing system, postage, receipt of donations and letters of thanks sent out to donors.
- Answering of telephones, stock control.
- Manage office including time and attendance registers.
- Provide support to core programmes.
- Other ad hoc duties may be assigned as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Qualification (Diploma / Certification in Business Administration / Bookkeeping / Office Administration or similar) – at least 1 year course.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role and industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Zulu would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and the Internet
- Proficiency in the use of office equipment (Computer, Fax, Photocopier, Binding, Laminating)
- Able to work with little supervision.
- Well organized and diligent.
- Good people skills and communication skills (both verbal and written) in at least two of the provincial languages
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, the ability to prioritize.
- Drivers Licence Code 8 with experience.
- Must not reside further than 15 km from the destination site.
- BBBEE position – only candidates who fit the demographic will be considered.
Please email / fax a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / 086 455 3871 for attention
National HR Manager
Closing Date: 27 October 2017